This section of the web site is provided and maintained by Instructor Services and Educational Technologies. It contains information and tools for instructors teaching at the School of Continuing Studies. Visitors will also find a section featuring instructors' biographies.
- Contacts for academic support
- Instructional Design and Support
- Training and Workshops
- Course Management and Policies
- Contacts for Technical Support
- Verify your Authentication Credentials
- Equipment Loan Service (audio-visual and computers)
- Computer Software (Licensing, Can8, EndNote)
- Online Resources (email, portal, Minerva, learning management system)
Read the biographies of instructors teaching at the School of Continuing Studies. Please note that biographies are posted on a voluntary basis. Instructors' biographies appear in alphabetical order.
If you are instructor at the School of Continuing Studies and would like to submit your biography, go to this page.
If you are interested in a teaching position at the School of Continuing Studies, please send your letter of intent and your resume to the administrator of the academic unit you are interested in.
Teaching positions currently available can be viewed on this page.