Interested in getting involved in health and wellness on campus? From coming on campus to volunteer to filling out surveys from the comfort of your home, there are tons of ways that you can help shape the wellness initiatives and culture at McGill.
Do you want to get involved in mental health initiatives, sex education or general wellness on campus? There are opportunities through:
- If you’d like to help others or boost your own mental and spiritual well-being by getting involved in the McGill community, this is the place to get more information about what’s happening on campus.
- If you’d like to access a handy online portal that showcases workshops, events and other opportunities for engagement (many of which are wellness-related).
- If you’re passionate about student mental health and want to get involved on the executive team, Promotions and Outreach team, or as a peer supporter.
- Recruitment for the 2020-2021 year will begin in Winter 2020.
- If you want to receive training and volunteer to support your peers (you must be comfortable speaking in English).
- Email them to indicate your interest at the beginning of the Fall or Winter semester.
- If you’d like to volunteer at the centre or request training on sexual assault sensitivity and supporting survivors.
- Want to help keep students feeling safe on late nights? Volunteer to be a Walker/Driver for SSMU!
- If you have first aid certification and want to help provide free and accessible first aid to students, apply to join M-SERT!
As well as through many of the wellness resources mentioned across this website!