If you want support between appointments, during after-hours or just want to work on your wellness right now, there are many free online resources you can access, along with off-campus services.
Do you want to...
Access off-campus care?
Try the Health and Wellness Map
- We've arranged off-campus services on a map for you to easily access if the Hub is closed.
- Tick the "Open Now" box to see what services are available right now.
- You can also see services in a list form on our Off-Campus Care page.
Complete wellness exercises alone?
Connect with qualified counsellors off-campus?
- A free service provided by your student union, available 24/7
- Keep.meSAFE's helpline can connect you with trained professionals directly, and offers support for issues of any kind, including relationships, family care, depression, anxiety, addictions, stress, work conflicts, and much more.
- To access the service, download the MySSP app for Apple iOS or Android. You can learn more about it on the SSMU website.
Share your problems with a volunteer?
Try Vent Over Tea
- A volunteer-run program that allows you to schedule a session with an active listener in your area at a coffee or tea shop of your choice.
- Based in Montreal, founded by McGill graduates, and available in English or French.