All services are free to full-time and part-time students who have paid their Student Services fee. Downtown services are also available.
To be eligible for the services of the Student Wellness Hub you must:
- Be physically located in the province of Quebec at the time of your appointment. This is due to restrictions imposed by various professional orders who license our clinicians to practice in certain jurisdictions.
- Consent to having an appointment via telehealth.
Examples of services you can receive from a...
- Pap test
- Prescriptions and renewals
- STI testing
- Any medical concern you may have
Local Wellness Advisor
The Local Wellness Advisor for Macdonald Campus is Shannon Walsh
- One-on-one wellness planning for students and the creation of a personalized wellness plan
- Resource for students seeking more support and are unsure of what support is needed
- Connection to appropriate off-campus resources
- Short-term wellness advising
- Access to wellness programming
- Information and guidance for dietary choices (e.g. veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- Information on food and health for athletes
- General information on healthy eating
- Disordered eating (e.g. binge eating, obsessive thinking)
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Relationship troubles
- Substance use
- As well as referrals to a McGill psychiatrist
* You can read more about what a first session is like here. Please note because there is one counsellor at Macdonald campus, you cannot indicate preferences.
Please always have your McGill ID and up-to-date insurance card easily accessible. The clinic accepts provincial, McGill Blue Cross, CIDA, CIGNA, COWAN and Great-West Life insurance.
In person appointments are available on a very limited by-appointment basis. Please visit our Access Remote Services page for more information.
To Book a Future Appointment
Call 514-398-6017 (Monday-Friday, 10am–12:30pm and 2pm–3:30pm) to make a telehealth appointment with one of our professionals.
To Cancel an Appointment
You can call the clinic at 514-398-6017 to cancel an appointment.
You’ll be charged $25.00 if you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment.
Release of Information
The release of information form is the same as the one for the Hub. Please read more about our policy here.
Centennial Centre, room 124
21,111 Lakeshore Rd., Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Email: stuserv.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca
The Centennial Centre is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.