All services are free to full-time and part-time students who have paid their Student Services fee. Downtown services are also available.
Examples of services you can receive from a...
- Pap test
- Prescriptions and renewals
- STI testing
- Any medical concern you may have
- Information and guidance for dietary choices (e.g. veganism, vegetarianism, etc.)
- Information on food and health for athletes
- General information on healthy eating
- Disordered eating (e.g. binge eating, obsessive thinking)
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Relationship troubles
- Substance use
- As well as referrals to a McGill psychiatrist
* You can read more about what a first session is like here. Please note because there is one counsellor at Macdonald campus, you cannot indicate preferences.
Please always bring your McGill ID and up-to-date insurance card. The clinic accepts provincial, McGill Blue Cross, CIDA, CIGNA, COWAN and Great-West Life insurance.
An urgent care walk-in clinic is available if you need to be seen as soon as possible for a health concern not listed above. Doctors and nurses will also provide prescription renewals, referrals and other services, but since drop-in slots fill up quickly, it's best to make an appointment if it isn't urgent.
If you're in crisis, you can drop in to Room 124 in the Centennial Building between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Please see the Service Calendar for exact availabilities.
To Book a Future Appointment
Call 514-398-7992 to make an appointment or come in person to Centennial Centre, room 124. Since clinicians' hours vary, consult the Service Calendar.
Your first appointment must be made in person.
To Cancel an Appointment
You can call the clinic at 514-398-7992 to cancel an appointment.
You’ll be charged $25.00 if you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment.
Release of Information
The release of information form is the same as the one for the Hub. Please read more about our policy here.
Centennial Centre, room 124
21,111 Lakeshore Rd., Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Email: stuserv.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca
Fall 2019 Hours (consult the Service Calendar for exact days):
Nurse: Mondays/Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Dietitian||Every two weeks, Wednesdays, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Counsellor||Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|