Find out how to write better text based on lessons learned from market research. We'll also look at techniques for optimizing content for the web.
This course covers:
- Constructing a clear portrait of your users
- Structuring your text for the web
- Optimizing of your content for search engines
- Separating meaning and presentation
- Writing URLs and other HTML tags
This course is mandatory for:
- WMS site managers
- WMS site editors
- VHost site owners or administrators
- Faculty-hosted site owners or administrators
- blogs.mcgill.ca administrators
To register for this course, please visit the Training Request Form on Minerva (McGill username and password required).
Not sure which courses to take? Head over to course requirements.