Area of interest
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- Pure and applied sciences (15) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Environment (14) Apply Environment filter
- Business and economics (4) Apply Business and economics filter
- Humanities and social sciences (2) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Math, computing and technology (2) Apply Math, computing and technology filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
25 results in Health sciences (remove filter), Macdonald Campus (remove filter)
Humankind has used technological advances to exploit the environment to its benefit, with the consequence of introducing pollution and environmental damage. This Domain considers the interface between the environment and human...
The Interdisciplinary Life Sciences Minor allows students from mathematics and the earth, physical, and computational sciences to broaden their studies with introductory courses in the life sciences, health social science, and...
The Minor in Human Nutrition is intended to complement your primary field of study by introducing you to the metabolic aspects of human nutrition. This program is especially accessible for students in Biochemistry, Biology,...
Microbiology is the study of microorganisms like bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa and parasites. Microorganisms play an important role in the environment and in human, animal and plant life and disease. Molecular...
Wildlife biology examines the biology, ecology, and behaviour of vertebrate animals — especially mammals, birds and fishes. In this specialization, you’ll learn about the proper management and conservation of wildlife species...