Area of interest
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- Pure and applied sciences (15) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Environment (14) Apply Environment filter
- Business and economics (4) Apply Business and economics filter
- Humanities and social sciences (2) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Math, computing and technology (2) Apply Math, computing and technology filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
25 results in Health sciences (remove filter), Macdonald Campus (remove filter)
Food insecurity and hunger are global issues, from urban and isolated communities in the developing world to cities in industrialized countries. Defeating hunger and food insecurity is possible, but it requires people with the...
This program is intended to provide you with a strong background in the use of statistical methods of data analysis in environmental sciences to enable you to analyze environmental changes and their impacts on various life...
** This program is currently not offered. ** Soils support the production of food, fibre, fuel and provide essential ecological services like water filtration and the recycling of atmospheric gases. Water resources are...
In the Plant Biology Specialization, you will learn all about the nature of plants — from their cellular structure, to their role in the ecosystem. You will examine the structure and development of plants in the context of...
The Life Sciences Major (Biological and Agricultural) is a cross-disciplinary program that features core courses in fundamental biological sciences (animal, plant, microbiology, cell, and molecular) and specializations that...