Area of interest
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- Pure and applied sciences (15) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Environment (14) Apply Environment filter
- Business and economics (4) Apply Business and economics filter
- Humanities and social sciences (2) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Math, computing and technology (2) Apply Math, computing and technology filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
25 results in Macdonald Campus (remove filter), Health sciences (remove filter)
The Life Sciences Major (Biological and Agricultural) is a cross-disciplinary program that features core courses in fundamental biological sciences (animal, plant, microbiology, cell, and molecular) and specializations that...
The Interdisciplinary Life Sciences Minor allows students from mathematics and the earth, physical, and computational sciences to broaden their studies with introductory courses in the life sciences, health social science, and...
The Life Sciences specialization is a cross-disciplinary program that features core courses in fundamental biological sciences (animal, plant, microbiology, cell, and molecular) and specializations that range from...
** This program is currently not offered. ** Soils support the production of food, fibre, fuel and provide essential ecological services like water filtration and the recycling of atmospheric gases. Water resources are...
Agrologists are professionals who advise farmers, governments, industry, media and the public about all things related to agriculture. They specialize in plants, soils, livestock, agricultural engineering or economics. ...