Area of interest
- (-) Remove Business and economics filter Business and economics
- Environment (5) Apply Environment filter
- Health sciences (3) Apply Health sciences filter
- Pure and applied sciences (2) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Humanities and social sciences (1) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
- (-) Remove Specialization filter Specialization
- Minor (3) Apply Minor filter
5 results in Specialization (remove filter), Business and economics (remove filter)
As a student in the International Agriculture specialization, you will acquire a global and applied understanding of agriculture as a fundamental tool to help rural development, alleviate poverty and ensure food security,...
The Ecological Agriculture Specialization provides a holistic understanding of how agro-ecosystems work, combining science and innovation with a respect for natural systems and biodiversity. You will learn all about the...
Why does food seem to travel so far to get to the table? With the complex economic dynamics at play today, people working in agriculture and food systems require solid financial and market analysis, as well as knowledge of...
The Specialization in Animal Production will teach you how to improve livestock production efficiency at national and international levels. You will learn about animal nutrition, reproduction and breeding in a context that...
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...