Area of interest
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- Pure and applied sciences (15) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Environment (14) Apply Environment filter
- Business and economics (4) Apply Business and economics filter
- Humanities and social sciences (2) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Math, computing and technology (2) Apply Math, computing and technology filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
25 results in Macdonald Campus (remove filter), Health sciences (remove filter)
Humankind has used technological advances to exploit the environment to its benefit, with the consequence of introducing pollution and environmental damage. This Domain considers the interface between the environment and human...
As a student in the International Agriculture specialization, you will acquire a global and applied understanding of agriculture as a fundamental tool to help rural development, alleviate poverty and ensure food security,...
Food insecurity and hunger are global issues, from urban and isolated communities in the developing world to cities in industrialized countries. Defeating hunger and food insecurity is possible, but it requires people with the...
The Life Sciences Major (Biological and Agricultural) is a cross-disciplinary program that features core courses in fundamental biological sciences (animal, plant, microbiology, cell, and molecular) and specializations that...
McGill’s Food Science & Nutritional Science program is one of a kind in North America. This 4-year, dual degree programs allows you to study the complementary disciplines of food and nutritional sciences, and earn two...