Area of interest
- (-) Remove Business and economics filter Business and economics
- (-) Remove Pure and applied sciences filter Pure and applied sciences
- Environment (4) Apply Environment filter
- Health sciences (2) Apply Health sciences filter
- Engineering (1) Apply Engineering filter
4 results in Business and economics (remove filter), Pure and applied sciences (remove filter), Macdonald Campus (remove filter)
The Agricultural Production Minor offers students in non-agricultural related majors a chance to develop expertise in animal and plant production. You can cover topics like ecological agriculture, crop production or herd...
If you're interested in the life sciences and engineering, Bioresource Engineering is the program for you. As world populations rise, so do our requirements for food, renewable energy and bio-materials. This growing demand...
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...
The Specialization in Animal Production will teach you how to improve livestock production efficiency at national and international levels. You will learn about animal nutrition, reproduction and breeding in a context that...