Area of interest
- (-) Remove Environment filter Environment
- Business and economics (3) Apply Business and economics filter
- Health sciences (2) Apply Health sciences filter
- Humanities and social sciences (1) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
- Pure and applied sciences (1) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- (-) Remove Macdonald Campus filter Macdonald Campus
- (-) Remove Minor filter Minor
- (-) Remove Specialization filter Specialization
3 results in Specialization (remove filter), Minor (remove filter), Macdonald Campus (remove filter), Environment (remove filter)
The Ecological Agriculture Specialization provides a holistic understanding of how agro-ecosystems work, combining science and innovation with a respect for natural systems and biodiversity. You will learn all about the...
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...
As a student in the International Agriculture specialization, you will acquire a global and applied understanding of agriculture as a fundamental tool to help rural development, alleviate poverty and ensure food security,...