Area of interest
- (-) Remove Business and economics filter Business and economics
- (-) Remove Environment filter Environment
- Health sciences (2) Apply Health sciences filter
- Pure and applied sciences (2) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Humanities and social sciences (1) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
- (-) Remove Macdonald Campus filter Macdonald Campus
6 results in Macdonald Campus (remove filter), Minor (remove filter), Business and economics (remove filter), Environment (remove filter)
Agricultural Economics is a field of applied economics that aims to optimize the ways we produce and distribute food. This program will give you a foundation in agriculture and international development, food systems, trade and...
As a student in the International Agriculture specialization, you will acquire a global and applied understanding of agriculture as a fundamental tool to help rural development, alleviate poverty and ensure food security,...
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...
The Minor in Agribusiness Entrepreneurship will teach you key concepts and processes involved in launching and managing new agricultural and food businesses. You will learn how to conceptualize, develop and manage successful...
The Agricultural Production Minor offers students in non-agricultural related majors a chance to develop expertise in animal and plant production. You can cover topics like ecological agriculture, crop production or herd...
The Ecological Agriculture Specialization provides a holistic understanding of how agro-ecosystems work, combining science and innovation with a respect for natural systems and biodiversity. You will learn all about the...