Area of interest
- (-) Remove Business and economics filter Business and economics
- (-) Remove Environment filter Environment
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
- Pure and applied sciences (1) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- (-) Remove Macdonald Campus filter Macdonald Campus
2 results in Macdonald Campus (remove filter), Minor (remove filter), Health sciences (remove filter), Business and economics (remove filter), Environment (remove filter)
As a student in the International Agriculture specialization, you will acquire a global and applied understanding of agriculture as a fundamental tool to help rural development, alleviate poverty and ensure food security,...
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...