Area of interest
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- (-) Remove Pure and applied sciences filter Pure and applied sciences
- Environment (8) Apply Environment filter
- Business and economics (2) Apply Business and economics filter
- Humanities and social sciences (2) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Math, computing and technology (1) Apply Math, computing and technology filter
15 results in Macdonald Campus (remove filter), Health sciences (remove filter), Pure and applied sciences (remove filter)
The Interdisciplinary Life Sciences Minor allows students from mathematics and the earth, physical, and computational sciences to broaden their studies with introductory courses in the life sciences, health social science, and...
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...
The Minor in Human Nutrition is intended to complement your primary field of study by introducing you to the metabolic aspects of human nutrition. This program is especially accessible for students in Biochemistry, Biology,...
The Specialization in Animal Health and Disease is designed to teach you about general animal physiology and animals’ susceptibility to various diseases. You will learn methods for limiting and controlling outbreaks, and the...
The Specialization in Plant production will provide you with a strong foundation of knowledge and skills relating to the biology and physiology, breeding, propagation, and management of domesticated plants. The plant industry ...