Area of interest
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- (-) Remove Pure and applied sciences filter Pure and applied sciences
- Environment (8) Apply Environment filter
- Business and economics (2) Apply Business and economics filter
- Humanities and social sciences (2) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Math, computing and technology (1) Apply Math, computing and technology filter
15 results in Health sciences (remove filter), Pure and applied sciences (remove filter), Macdonald Campus (remove filter)
McGill’s Food Science & Nutritional Science program is one of a kind in North America. This 4-year, dual degree programs allows you to study the complementary disciplines of food and nutritional sciences, and earn two...
** This program is currently not offered. ** Soils support the production of food, fibre, fuel and provide essential ecological services like water filtration and the recycling of atmospheric gases. Water resources are...
The Minor in Human Nutrition is intended to complement your primary field of study by introducing you to the metabolic aspects of human nutrition. This program is especially accessible for students in Biochemistry, Biology,...
The Specialization in Plant production will provide you with a strong foundation of knowledge and skills relating to the biology and physiology, breeding, propagation, and management of domesticated plants. The plant industry ...
In the Plant Biology Specialization, you will learn all about the nature of plants — from their cellular structure, to their role in the ecosystem. You will examine the structure and development of plants in the context of...