Area of interest
- (-) Remove Environment filter Environment
- Pure and applied sciences (30) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Health sciences (25) Apply Health sciences filter
- Business and economics (13) Apply Business and economics filter
- Humanities and social sciences (9) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Math, computing and technology (6) Apply Math, computing and technology filter
- Politics and law (6) Apply Politics and law filter
- Engineering (5) Apply Engineering filter
- Languages (1) Apply Languages filter
- (-) Remove Downtown (Montreal) Campus filter Downtown (Montreal) Campus
- (-) Remove Macdonald Campus filter Macdonald Campus
- Domain (23) Apply Domain filter
- Minor (20) Apply Minor filter
- Major (17) Apply Major filter
- Honours (14) Apply Honours filter
- Specialization (10) Apply Specialization filter
- Liberal Program (3) Apply Liberal Program filter
- Interfaculty Program (2) Apply Interfaculty Program filter
- Joint Majors (2) Apply Joint Majors filter
- Concentration (1) Apply Concentration filter
- Faculty Program (1) Apply Faculty Program filter
- Joint Honours (1) Apply Joint Honours filter
- Minor Concentration (1) Apply Minor Concentration filter
67 results in Environment (remove filter), Downtown (Montreal) Campus (remove filter), Macdonald Campus (remove filter)
You can't talk about food production without talking about the environment. Conventional means of food production often equals large scale environmental degradation, and land-use competition. As world populations grow, and as...
Downtown (Montreal) Campus
Curious to learn about the ins-and-outs of the Earth’s surface and its hydrosphere? What about those of neighbouring terrestrial planets? Earth and Planetary Science is a broad discipline that allows you to study the solid...
In the Environmental Biology Major, you'll receive world-class training on the biology, conservation and ecology of plants, birds and mammals, insects, fungi and microbes. Your courses will offer a foundation in endangered...
Food insecurity and hunger are global issues, from urban and isolated communities in the developing world to cities in industrialized countries. Defeating hunger and food insecurity is possible, but it requires people with the...
Are you interested in biodiversity and conservation? As the impact of industrialization and population growth on natural systems has become more severe, conservation has emerged as an important area of practical endeavour. In...
The Minor in Agribusiness Entrepreneurship will teach you key concepts and processes involved in launching and managing new agricultural and food businesses. You will learn how to conceptualize, develop and manage successful...
Downtown (Montreal) Campus
The goal of environmental engineering is to make sure that societal development and the use of water, land and air resources are sustainable. This is done by managing resources so that environmental pollution and degradation is...