Area of interest
- (-) Remove Business and economics filter Business and economics
- (-) Remove Environment filter Environment
- Health sciences (2) Apply Health sciences filter
- Humanities and social sciences (1) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
- Pure and applied sciences (1) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- (-) Remove Minor filter Minor
- (-) Remove Specialization filter Specialization
3 results in Business and economics (remove filter), Environment (remove filter), Minor (remove filter), Specialization (remove filter)
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...
The Ecological Agriculture Specialization provides a holistic understanding of how agro-ecosystems work, combining science and innovation with a respect for natural systems and biodiversity. You will learn all about the...
As a student in the International Agriculture specialization, you will acquire a global and applied understanding of agriculture as a fundamental tool to help rural development, alleviate poverty and ensure food security,...