Area of interest
- (-) Remove Business and economics filter Business and economics
- (-) Remove Environment filter Environment
- Engineering (1) Apply Engineering filter
- Health sciences (1) Apply Health sciences filter
- Humanities and social sciences (1) Apply Humanities and social sciences filter
- Pure and applied sciences (1) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- (-) Remove Macdonald Campus filter Macdonald Campus
- (-) Remove Downtown (Montreal) Campus filter Downtown (Montreal) Campus
4 results in Business and economics (remove filter), Environment (remove filter), Macdonald Campus (remove filter), Downtown (Montreal) Campus (remove filter), Major (remove filter)
Food insecurity and hunger are global issues, from urban and isolated communities in the developing world to cities in industrialized countries. Defeating hunger and food insecurity is possible, but it requires people with the...
Agricultural Economics is a field of applied economics that aims to optimize the ways we produce and distribute food. This program will give you a foundation in agriculture and international development, food systems, trade and...
If you're interested in the life sciences and engineering, Bioresource Engineering is the program for you. As world populations rise, so do our requirements for food, renewable energy and bio-materials. This growing demand...
Downtown (Montreal) Campus
Are you committed to transforming business as we know it? The McGill Managing for Sustainability major will help you unlock the potential for businesses to make positive contributions toward environmental, economic and social...