Area of interest
- (-) Remove Business and economics filter Business and economics
- (-) Remove Environment filter Environment
- (-) Remove Health sciences filter Health sciences
- Pure and applied sciences (2) Apply Pure and applied sciences filter
- Politics and law (1) Apply Politics and law filter
- (-) Remove Macdonald Campus filter Macdonald Campus
4 results in Business and economics (remove filter), Health sciences (remove filter), Environment (remove filter), Macdonald Campus (remove filter)
The food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, many of the materials we use, and much of the recreation and culture we enjoy are products of ecological systems. We manage ecosystems to provide us with these benefits...
Food insecurity and hunger are global issues, from urban and isolated communities in the developing world to cities in industrialized countries. Defeating hunger and food insecurity is possible, but it requires people with the...
As a student in the International Agriculture specialization, you will acquire a global and applied understanding of agriculture as a fundamental tool to help rural development, alleviate poverty and ensure food security,...
The Specialization in Animal Production will teach you how to improve livestock production efficiency at national and international levels. You will learn about animal nutrition, reproduction and breeding in a context that...