Tips for applying
- Complete your application on a computer, not a smart phone. And please note that the online application is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
- Keep track of your Login ID and PIN. When you create your account, you'll be asked to select a Login ID and PIN. Be sure to save this information so you can log in to your application while working on it.
- Use both program choices. You can include two program choices in your application for the price of one! And it doesn't matter what order you use. Both program choices will be reviewed and you will receive a separate decision for each one (though you may not receive these decisions at the same time). If you want to apply to more than two programs, you'll need to submit and pay for another application.
- Note: you will not be able to change your application program selections once you have pressed the Continue button.
- Use an email address that you check regularly. We may connect with you from time-to-time through email to provide important information regarding your application. Make sure you enter the correct email address and watch for notifications.
- Tell us who can obtain information on your behalf. Include the name of your parent, guardian, school counsellor, or other individual who can receive information about your application in the "Disclosure information" section. Otherwise, privacy laws prevent us from sharing information with anyone other than you.
- Review your application before submitting. Remember that once you submit your application, you won't be able to login and make any changes.
- Have a credit card handy when you submit your application! You can preview and print a copy of your application before paying the fee.
Application fees are non-refundable. If you want to apply to more than two programs, you will need to submit and pay for another application.
For further details, please consult our Student Accounts page.
See our application guide for detailed instructions on how to apply.