***Please note that as of February 1st 2019 the Airfare FOAPAL Authorization Form will no longer be available for use through House of Travel and Uniglobe. Please refer to this message for more details***


How to pay

1.  Airfare FOAPAL Authorization Form - airline tickets only booked via Vision Travel - electronic signature not acceptable


2.  Personal credit card (not applicable for administrative related travel) 

To pay by FOAPAL - which can only be processed during regular business hours Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:30

Complete the form - one per ticket - email or fax it to the travel consultant - during regular business hours 08:30 - 17:30 only

  1. A travel advance will be set-up and must be cleared by submitting an expense report 30 days following the return date of the trip
  2. Please note that tickets will not be issued against a FOAPAL unless the form is properly completed and signed by all parties as indicated (electronic signature not acceptable)
  3. A fee is applicable per trip. One trip includes air, hotel and car (if applicable)

To obtain Airfare FOAPAL Authorization forms:

This page is restricted to members of McGill University.

To access the content, please click here to sign in using your McGill email address and password.

Once you are signed in, the restricted content will display.