Delta, Air France, KLM and Alitalia
McGill has entered into a contract with Delta and partners effective December 2013
Highlights of the Delta, Air France, KLM and Alitalia Agreement
- Valid for trips departing from Canada and USA
- Discounts vary according to destination and fare type
- Discounts are available for one-way, round-trip and multi-city itineraries
- Accessible to all McGill faculty, staff and students traveling for University-related activities (please note that this does not apply to personal travel)
- Access to the networks of all four airlines in a single agreement -540 destinations worldwide in 130 countries
As always we encourage you to purchase the lowest logical means of transportation for any travel being done on behalf of the University. These agreements do not preclude you to compare pricing for all airlines flying to your destination. Please note that when searching and comparing airfares, it is recommended to obtain several quotations.
How do I access the Delta and Partner Airlines offer?
Option 1: Contact one of our Designated Travel Management Companies to obtain a quote for your next University-related trip. You must be a McGill employee or an associated student working on University-related activities. Transaction fees apply for the services of a travel company.
Option 2: Book online through the VisionLink booking tool. Go to online booking tool link for more information. A nominal booking fee of $15.00 applies to online bookings.
Please contact travel [dot] procurement [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Travel Services) with your questions/comments.