You may not be aware that instructors can add up to three questions to their Mercury end-of-course evaluation questionnaires. Attend this webinar to learn how to design questions that will allow you to obtain meaningful student feedback.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between well- and poorly-written course evaluation questions;
- Write questions that follow sound design principles;
- Select appropriate questions from the bank of recommended questions.
- Justin Fletcher, Project Manager, Course Evaluations
- Carolyn Samuel, PhD, Academic Associate