The Curriculum is offered to the following Programs within the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- The School of Physical and Occupational Therapy (SPOT)
- The Ingram School of Nursing (ISoN); and
- The School of Communication Sciences and Disorders (SCSD)
Curriculum sessions aim to provide proactive skill building strategies to assist learners in their various stages of training by:
- Encouraging self-reflection, resilience, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Build upon assorted skills that will help foster clinical and academic success.
- Promote a culture of resilience within the learning environment.
- Support future Health Care Professionals, Scientists and Researchers throughout their clinical and academic journey.
The curriculum is based on best practices and is continuously being modified and improved based on ongoing feedback from learners, faculty, and the Inter-Professional Learning Environment Advisory Committee (LEAC).
A summary of Tips and Strategies on several topics can be found in the Take Home Messages section of our website.