Tax Justice Round Table and Research Symposium 2013
This event aimed to bring together academic researchers and graduate students, investigative journalists and campaigners to exchange information on tax justice research being done, identify research needs and gaps and develop strategies to facilitate research and collaboration between researchers and campaigners.
29 May 2013, 19:30-21:30
A public panel discussion on tax justice moderated by Prof. Allison Christians:
John Christensen, Tax Justice Network (UK)
Diana Gibson, Canadians for Tax Fairness
James Henry, Chair, Global Alliance for Tax Justice and former Chief Economist, McKinsey & Co.
30 May 2013, 9:30-16:30
A one-day event that brought together academics, journalists and campaigners to exchange information on tax justice research.
Fall 2013 Tax Policy Colloquium
The fourth annual Tax Policy Colloquium featured six distinguished visiting academics:
- September 23, 2013: Reuven Avi-Yonah (University of Michigan Law School)
- September 30, 2013: J. Clifton Fleming (BYU J. Reuben Clark Law School)
- October 7, 2013: Lyne Latulippe (Département de fiscalité, Université de Sherbrooke)
- October 28, 2013: Sagit Leviner (Ono Academic College Faculty of Law)
- November 11, 2013: Shirley Tillotson (Dalhousie University)
- November 25, 2013: Diane Ring (Boston College Law School)