Institute in Peace, Health and Sustainability with the Pegasus Institute
May 23-June 9, 2023
McGill is pleased to partner with the Pegasus Institute to offer courses for students interested in how migration, conflict, and the environment shape human health. Courses will explore connections between larger events of the world and the health of populations and individuals. Our new course “Introduction to Migration and Health” will be offered in Spanish and English and the course “Environment and Global Health” returns this year with a French language option. Soyez des nôtres!
Participants are encouraged to take as many courses, across Institutes, as fits in their schedule. A certificate of participation will be issued for each course.
After reviewing the course pages, if you still have questions please explore our FAQ document or contact us.
Are you ready to register? Information on pricing, scholarships and registration
List of courses by week
Select any of the courses below to learn more about course content, faculty and the target audience.
Week 1: May 23-26, 2023
- Peace through Health (Online only, May 23-26)
Week 2: May 29-June 2, 2023
- Environment and Global Health (Online only, May 29-June 2, French/English)
- Environnement et santé mondiale (en ligne seulement, du 29 mai au 2 juin, en français et en anglais)
Week 3: June 5-9, 2023
- Introduction to Migration and Health (Online only, June 5-9, Spanish/English)
- Introducción a la Migración y la Salud (Disponible en línea (online), 5-9 de Junio de 2023, en inglés y en español)