Career and Professional Development Programs with a Minimum CGPA Requirement
If your CGPA is lower than the minimum requirement indicated for the program, please submit the following for consideration with your application and official transcript.
- basis for interest in the program;
- knowledge that would be pertinent to the program; your interest in the field of study and the reasons for applying to our program;
- plans for integrating the training into your current or future career; a description of your professional experience and its relevance, if applicable, to the program;
- awards received or other contributions;
- any additional information relevant to your application.
b) Curriculum Vitae
c) Two Letters of Reference: At least one should be from a current or former employer.
d) GMAT and/or GRE Test Score Results (optional): Submit a copy of the official test score results.
Supporting documents should be delivered to:
- Client Services Office
- Admissions and Convocation
- McGill University
- School of Continuing Studies
- 688 Sherbrooke Street West
- Room 1125
- Montreal, QC H3A 3R1