Note: This is the 20122013 edition of the eCalendar. Update the year in your browser's URL bar for the most recent version of this page, or click here to jump to the newest eCalendar.

Other Policies Related to Fees: Quebec Inter-University Transfer Agreements

If you are taking courses as part of the Quebec Inter-University Transfer (IUT) agreement, you are required to pay the fees at your home university; see Quebec Inter-University Transfer Agreement: McGill Students. The agreement covers only the transfer of academic credits.

International students in undergraduate programs are not usually permitted to take IUT courses.

IUT students taking courses at McGill are required to pay additional course charges that are compulsory upon registration, such as special activity charges or course material costs.

The University reserves the right to refuse course registrations in non-government-funded activities.

Programs, Courses and University Regulations—2012-2013 (last updated Jan. 17, 2013) (disclaimer)