||HOW TO ACCESS
|CAMPUS LIFE & ENGAGEMENT (CL&E)
- We'll continue answering your questions and keeping the lines of communication open on social media, and will be answering questions by cle [at] mcgill.ca (email) during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4:30pm).
- You can also book a virtual appointment online with one of our staff members.
|CAREER PLANNING SERVICE (CaPS)
Meet with a Career Advisor
Limited in-person appointments for career counselling/advising, interview practice, internship/job search, etc. Document review appointments (CV, Cover Letter, Personal Statement) are only available virtually. You can book:
- By calling (514) 398-3304 or emailing careers.caps [at] mcgill.ca.
- Virtual appointments are available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5 pm.
- Virtual same-day drop-in sessions are scheduled throughout the semester; please consult myFuture for details.
Workshops and Career Events
- All career fairs will be held remotely; please consult myFuture for details.
- All career education workshops and speaker events (such as Industry Insiders) will be hosted online; please consult myFuture for details.
Job postings and Company Information Sessions
- Job postings continue to be accessible online through myFuture
- All company information sessions will be held remotely; please consult myFuture for details
|FIRST PEOPLES' HOUSE (FPH)
- Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00 pm.
- All programing will be offered online.
- Students are still able to seek support, advising, or ask questions via phone (514-398-3217), firstpeopleshouse [at] mcgill.ca (email), or Skype during our business hours.
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES (ISS)
|STUDENT ACCESSIBILITY & ACHIEVEMENT
- All of our usual supports continue to be available. These include:
- Advising and Accommodation planning/inquiries
- Learning Supports
- Technology Advising/Inquiries
- Appointment bookings, exam inquiries, and adapted text requests
- Exam accommodations
- Appointments are available to schedule in advance online. For the most up to date availabilities of virtual and in person appointments, please consult our website.
- Check out our FAQ for more information about our services and accommodations.
- Click here to contact the OSD.
|OFFICE OF RELIGIOUS AND SPIRITUAL LIFE (MORSL)
- You can connect with us through social media, email or phone during our opening hours, Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- In-person services available by appointment only, with a minimum of 24-hours advance notice.
- Referrals for spiritual resources, faith communities and pastoral care will be available via phone (514-398-4104) and morsl [at] mcgill.ca (email).
- An updated listing of online spiritual and religious resources (broadcasts and live streams of worship services, online communities, podcasts, meditation audio) is available on our website.
- Please refer to our opening hours and planned closures for details on our availability over the semester.
|SCHOLARSHIPS AND STUDENT AID
- Financial aid appointments are primarily conducted by ZOOM, with a limited number of in-person options at both the downtown and Macdonald campus.
- Our Call Centre phone is open Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Counter visits are by pre-scheduled appointment only
- Contact us and we will offer you options!
- We continue to administer all government student financial assistance programs and are carefully tracking COVID-related changes in policies and procedures.
- For further information visit our website.
|STUDENT WELLNESS HUB
- The Student Wellness Hub offers in-person and virtual appointments from Monday to Friday. In person appointments are subject to COVID-19 directives and may not be available for all appointment types. There are no drop-ins available, however, a limited number of same day or next day appointments can be booked by phoning 514-398-6017.
- Check out our on-demand programming sessions, including the COVID-19 Information Session.
- For more information visit the Hub's Access Care page.