The Macdonald Campus location is currently closed for renovations. Appointments can be scheduled at our downtown campus, or virtually. Please contact the service you wish to meet with for additional information.
||HOW TO ACCESS
|CAMPUS LIFE & ENGAGEMENT (CL&E)
- We'll continue answering your questions and keeping the lines of communication open on social media, and will be answering questions by cle [at] mcgill.ca (email) and phone (514-398-6913) during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4:30pm).
|CAREER PLANNING SERVICE (CaPS)
Meet with a Career Advisor
Limited in-person appointments on Wednesdays are available for career counselling/advising, interview practice, internship/job search, etc. Document review appointments (CV, Cover Letter, Personal Statement) are only available virtually. You can book:
- By calling (514) 398-3304 or emailing careers.caps [at] mcgill.ca.
- Virtual appointments are available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5 pm.
- Virtual “Coffee with Career Advisors” drop-in sessions are scheduled throughout the semester; please consult myFuture for details.
Workshops and Career Events
- All career fairs will be held remotely; please consult myFuture for details.
- All career education workshops and speaker events (such as Industry Insiders) will be hosted online; please consult myFuture for details.
Job postings and Company Information Sessions
- Job postings continue to be accessible online through myFuture
- All company information sessions will be held remotely; please consult myFuture for details
|FIRST PEOPLES' HOUSE (FPH)
- Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00 pm.
- All programing will be offered online.
- Students are still able to seek support, advising, or ask questions via phone (514-398-3217), firstpeopleshouse [at] mcgill.ca (email), or Skype during our business hours.
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES (ISS)
|OFFICE FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (OSD)
- All of our usual supports continue to be available virtually. This includes:
- Advising and Accommodation planning/inquiries
- Learning Supports
- Learning Resources webinars
- Technology Advising/Inquiries
- Appointment bookings, exam inquiries, and adapted text requests
- Learning Assessment Screenings
- Appointments are available by appointment only. Limited in-person appointments are available on Wednesdays.
- Check out our FAQ for more information about accommodations.
- Click here to contact the OSD.
|OFFICE OF RELIGIOUS AND SPIRITUAL LIFE (MORSL)
- You can connect with us through social media, email or phone during our opening hours, Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Referrals for spiritual resources, faith communities and pastoral care will be available via phone (514-398-1932) and morsl [at] mcgill.ca (email).
- An updated listing of online spiritual and religious resources (broadcasts and live streams of worship services, online communities, podcasts, meditation audio) is available on our website.
- Please refer to our opening hours and planned closures for details on our availability over the summer.
|SCHOLARSHIPS AND STUDENT AID
- The majority of our financial aid appointments are conducted by ZOOM, however as some restrictions have been lifted, we now offer a limited number of in-person financial aid appointments at the downtown campus.
- We continue to administer all government student financial assistance programs and are carefully tracking COVID-related changes in policies and procedures.
- Our Call Centre phone is open Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Click here to contact the Scholarships and Student Aid Office.
- For further information visit our website.
|STUDENT WELLNESS HUB
- The Student Wellness Hub offers in-person appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. There are no drop-ins available. Appointments can be booked by phone at 514-398-6017; for more information and phone booking hours, visit the Hub's Access Care page.
- Have a health question? Call us at 514-398-6017 to speak to a nurse!
- Check out our on-demand programming sessions, including the COVID-19 Information Session.
- We'll respond to tutor requests and all other support requests or inquiries via tutoring.service [at] mcgill.ca (email).
- Tutor interviews will be scheduled via MS Teams.