Our Macdonald Campus location will resume in-person services on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Individual appointments with our services will continue to be offered both virtually and in-person, depending on the service and schedule availability. Contact (514) 398-7992 or stuserv.macdonald [at] mcgill.ca (email) for more information.
||HOW TO ACCESS
|CAMPUS LIFE & ENGAGEMENT (CL&E)
- We'll continue answering your questions and keeping the lines of communication open on social media, and will be answering questions by cle [at] mcgill.ca (email) and phone (514-398-6913) during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4:30pm).
|CAREER PLANNING SERVICE (CaPS)
Meet with a Career Advisor
Limited in-person appointments on Wednesdays are available for career counselling/advising, interview practice, internship/job search, etc. Document review appointments (CV, Cover Letter, Personal Statement) are only available virtually. You can book:
- By calling (514) 398-3304 or emailing careers.caps [at] mcgill.ca.
- Virtual appointments are available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5 pm.
- Virtual “Coffee with Career Advisors” drop-in sessions are scheduled throughout the semester; please consult myFuture for details.
Workshops and Career Events
- All career fairs will be held remotely; please consult myFuture for details.
- All career education workshops and speaker events (such as Industry Insiders) will be hosted online; please consult myFuture for details.
Job postings and Company Information Sessions
- Job postings continue to be accessible online through myFuture
- All company information sessions will be held remotely; please consult myFuture for details
|FIRST PEOPLES' HOUSE (FPH)
- Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00 pm.
- All programing will be offered online.
- Students are still able to seek support, advising, or ask questions via phone (514-398-3217), firstpeopleshouse [at] mcgill.ca (email), or Skype during our business hours.
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES (ISS)
|OFFICE FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (OSD)
- All of our usual supports continue to be available virtually. This includes:
- Advising and Accommodation planning/inquiries
- Learning Supports
- Learning Resources webinars
- Technology Advising/Inquiries
- Appointment bookings, exam inquiries, and adapted text requests
- Learning Assessment Screenings
- Appointments are available by appointment only. Limited in-person appointments are available on Wednesdays.
- Check out our FAQ for more information about accommodations.
- Click here to contact the OSD.
|OFFICE OF RELIGIOUS AND SPIRITUAL LIFE (MORSL)
- You can connect with us through social media, email or phone during our opening hours, Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Referrals for spiritual resources, faith communities and pastoral care will be available via phone (514-398-1932) and morsl [at] mcgill.ca (email).
- An updated listing of online spiritual and religious resources (broadcasts and live streams of worship services, online communities, podcasts, meditation audio) is available on our website.
- Please refer to our opening hours and planned closures for details on our availability over the summer.
|SCHOLARSHIPS AND STUDENT AID
- The majority of our financial aid appointments are conducted by ZOOM, however as some restrictions have been lifted, we now offer a limited number of in-person financial aid appointments at the downtown campus.
- We continue to administer all government student financial assistance programs and are carefully tracking COVID-related changes in policies and procedures.
- Our Call Centre phone is open Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Click here to contact the Scholarships and Student Aid Office.
- For further information visit our website.
|STUDENT WELLNESS HUB
- The Student Wellness Hub offers in-person appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. There are no drop-ins available. Appointments can be booked by phone at 514-398-6017; for more information and phone booking hours, visit the Hub's Access Care page.
- Have a health question? Call us at 514-398-6017 to speak to a nurse!
- Check out our on-demand programming sessions, including the COVID-19 Information Session.
- We'll respond to tutor requests and all other support requests or inquiries via tutoring.service [at] mcgill.ca (email).
- Tutor interviews will be scheduled via MS Teams.