|UNIT ||HOW TO ACCESS |
|CAMPUS LIFE & ENGAGEMENT (CL&E) || |
- We'll continue answering your questions and keeping the lines of communication open on social media, and will be answering questions by cle [at] mcgill.ca (email) and phone (514-398-6913) during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4:30pm).
|CAREER PLANNING SERVICE (CaPS) || |
Meet with a Career Advisor
Students can book online or in-person appointments for career counselling/advising, CV and cover letter review (only virtual appointments), interview practice, internship/job search, etc.:
- By calling (514) 398-3304, emailing careers.caps [at] mcgill.ca or booking online through myFuture.
- Virtual appointments are available Monday-Friday, 9am - 5 pm.
- Virtual “Coffee with Career Advisors” drop-in sessions are scheduled throughout the semester; please consult myFuture for details.
Workshops and Career Events
- All career fairs will be held remotely; please consult myFuture for details.
- Select career education workshops will be held in-person as of October.
- All career education workshops and speaker events (such as Industry Insiders) will be hosted online; please consult myFuture for details.
Job postings and Company Information Sessions
- Job postings continue to be accessible online through myFuture
- All company information sessions will be held remotely; please consult myFuture for details
|FIRST PEOPLES' HOUSE (FPH) || |
- Our new hours of operation are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:00am - 5:00 pm.
- FPH will be offering appointments with the Indigenous Student Advisor by appointment only.
- Students are still able to seek support, advising, or ask questions via phone (514-398-3217), firstpeopleshouse [at] mcgill.ca (email), or Skype during our business hours.
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES (ISS) |
- All services are offered remotely during regular business hours, Monday to Friday.
- To speak with an advisor, complete the advisor request form and someone will contact you regarding your request.
- Click here to contact ISS
|OFFICE FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (OSD) || |
- All of our usual supports continue to be available virtually. This includes:
- Advising and Accommodation planning/inquiries
- Learning Supports
- Learning Resources webinars
- Technology Advising/Inquiries
- Appointment bookings, exam inquiries, and adapted text requests
- Learning Assessment Screenings
- Appointments are available by appointment only.
- Check out our FAQ for more information about accommodations.
- Click here to contact the OSD.
|OFFICE OF RELIGIOUS AND SPIRITUAL LIFE (MORSL) || |
- While our on-campus location is not accessible at this time, you can still connect with us through social media, email or phone during our opening hours, Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Spiritual Referrals and pastoral care will be available via phone (514-398-1932) and morsl [at] mcgill.ca (email).
- An updated listing of online spiritual and religious resources (broadcasts and live streams of worship services, online communities, podcasts, meditation audio) is available on our website now.
|SCHOLARSHIPS AND STUDENT AID || |
- The majority of our financial aid appointments are conducted by ZOOM.
- We continue to administer all government student financial assistance programs and are carefully tracking COVID-related changes in policies and procedures.
- Our Call Centre phone is open Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Click here to contact the Scholarships and Student Aid Office.
- For further information visit our website.
|STUDENT WELLNESS HUB || |
- The Student Wellness Hub will be offering limited in-person appointments on Mondays and Thursdays. You must first complete a virtual appointment to come in person; there will be no drop-ins available. Call 514-398-6017 for more information. Have a health question? Call us at 514-398-6017 to speak to a nurse!
- Remote services remain available, see an updated list of virtual services.
- Check out our on-demand programming sessions, including the COVID-19 Information Session.
|TUTORIAL SERVICES || |
- We'll respond to tutor requests and all other support requests or inquiries via tutoring.service [at] mcgill.ca (email).
- Tutor interviews will be scheduled via Skype.