Help Shape Your Remote Fall Semester
Student Services wants to know how you envision your remote Fall semester. We've put together a brief survey to make informed decisions about student programming and services to meet your needs. The questionnaire will take around 10 minutes to complete.
The five key objectives of this survey are to determine:
- Key information about your living situation;
- Access to technological tools;
- Access to academic supports;
- Student needs and wellbeing; and
- Methods for creating connections and community during a COVID-19 reality.
Those who complete the survey will be asked to enter a McGill ID, as the survey is specifically for McGill students. Once you've completed it, you'll be automatically entered to win one of the following prizes:
- A Fitness Centre Membership for the Winter 2021 Semester
- A $25 Subway Restaurant gift card courtesy of McGill Athletics and Recreation
- A McGill hoodie courtesy of the Redbird Sports Shop
- One of two McGill hoodies courtesy of Le James Bookstore
Why does my McGill ID does not work?
The survey is designed for degree-seeking students only at this time. The following students groups have been excluded from this survey population:
- students who are on a leave of absence, an exchange at another university, etc.;
- students in diploma and certificate programs
- residents and fellows.
- The survey is confidential and voluntary. Results will be reported in aggregate so that no individual student can be identified. You may skip any questions you do not wish to answer.
- feedback.stuserv [at] mcgill.ca (Contact us )if you have any technical issues or questions regarding the survey.
- Your campus contacts for this survey are Dr. Lina Di Genova, Director of Evaluation and Strategy , Student Services and Natalie Phillips-Elgar, Planning Analyst, Analysis, Planning & Budget.