Now more than ever, it's important to take care of your mental health - but it may be more challenging to find the support you need. keep.meSAFE can connect you with licensed counsellors for in-person, phone, chat or video counselling, according to your local guidelines.
If you are at risk of harming yourself or others, or know someone who is, please call 911.
You can also call the telephone support line at any time:
- From the US or Canada: 1-844-451-9700
- From anywhere else in the world: 1-416-380-6578
keep.meSAFE is a resource that helps you find the care you need, when you need it, wherever you are.
- Available 24/7, worldwide
- Free for all current students and recent graduates
- keep.meSAFE offers both real-time crisis support and on-going care from the same primary practitioner
- Counsellors are available in more than 60 languages, and the platform has five languages that are always available: English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- A large, diverse pool of counsellors means you can request someone who understands your unique community (including LGBTQ2+, BIPOC, immigrant communities, international students, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and more)
keep.meSAFE offers support for faculty and staff who work directly with students. You may seek consultative support at any time by phone or by chat through the My SSP app. There are a number of reasons staff or faculty may seek support through keep.meSAFE, from seeking guidance discussing a culturally sensitive topic to overcoming language barriers to supporting a distressed student. Faculty and staff can also provide assisted referrals to help a student access support through keep.meSAFE.
- By phone: 1-844-451-9700
- By downloading the My SSP app in the Apple app store or on Google Play
- Identify yourself as staff or faculty from your institution
You can also help your students by referring them to keep.meSAFE and by mentioning it in your syllabus.