Do you feel like you hear from us too much? Too little? Just enough?
We want to better understand the variety of communications you’re receiving from McGill and how they matter to you. The goal of this research is to better understand what you're receiving from the University, when and how you're receiving it, and how it affects your experience as a student.
- Share non-personal communications (i.e., promotional and informational messages) received from official University channels through the end of the semester
- Provide feedback on the content of the messages received and their impact
- Complete journaling exercises related to your experience as a student
- Participate in focus groups throughout the semester (2-3) to further explore your experience and how it relates to those of fellow students
- Receive a stipend for participation when all steps are completed