Web Requests

The following are a list of requests processed by Service Point.

Minerva Access
Obtain your 9 digit McGill ID number or have your Minerva PIN reset.

Authorization for Release of Official Document
Use this online request form to authorize a third party to pick up your official document(s) at Service Point.

Special Fee Letters
(Fee estimates, proof of payment, UN Forms, World Bank...)

Special Enrolment Letters for Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students
Use this form to request a special letter regarding McGill’s accreditation information, semester dates, language of instruction, thesis submission confirmation, post graduate work permit, etc.

APPLICANTS:  Request to modify application
Use this form to submit one of the following corrections to a recently submitted application to McGill University. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email for which you must take action on before any corrections can be made.

Request to Cancel Exchange term
This form should be used by students who have been officially nominated by McGill University to participate in the exchange program and have accepted their nomination. Cancellation requests should be made prior to the exchange term itself.

Looking for something else?

Administrative forms as well as webform requests for Graduate Students and Students in the Faculties of Arts, Science or Arts & Science are available on the Student Records website.
Students outside of these faculties should contact their Student Affairs Office for assistance.

For a complete list of student services and resources at McGill, visit Resources & Services for Students.