Canadian Provincial Health Authorities

Canadian provincial health authorities generally require proof of full-time attendance at a recognized educational institution. If you are an Out-of-Province student attending McGill University and will be temporarily living in Quebec for the duration of your studies, you may need to provide your provincial health authority (OHIP, BC CareCard, etc) a confirmation of enrolment and the length of your program.

What to submit

  1. Print a Proof of Enrolment letter from Minerva – select the Credits Completed to Date option.

  2. Submit the letter directly to your provincial health care provider