This summer, choose McGill University.
McGill University - Accommodations and Conference Services provides hotel-style accommodations at our newest locations La Citadelle as well as New Residence Hall. In addition, we offer comfortable lodging for over 1,000 budget-minded travelers in our dormitory-style residences and student apartments.
Conveniently located a few minutes walk from downtown, our student residences are the perfect place to enjoy Montreal. First class shopping, restaurants and art galleries, outdoor cafés and street festivals are all around the corner.
There are five locations to choose from:
- La Citadelle, our newest property, was completely renovated prior to opening and is centrally located on Sherbrooke Street West, just steps to shopping, sightseeing, museums and the metro;
- New Residence Hall offers air-conditioned rooms and conference facilities in a hotel setting, just steps from downtown;
- Royal Victoria College borders McGill's downtown campus, only footsteps away from the heart of the action;
- Enjoy a park like setting and beautiful views from our Bishop Mountain Hall area, open for group and camp reservations during the summer season;
- Solin Hall offers apartment style living in an off campus setting.
Summer accommodations at McGill University are available yearly from May 15 to August 15. For more information about summer accommodations as well as other services offered by Accommodations and Conference Services please see our website at www.mcgill.ca/accommodations