We want to hear your experiences, your input, and your ideas.
We want to know what we're doing well and how we can improve.
We want to hear from you.
Chat Day allows any McGill student to book an informal, in-person meeting with Prof. Fabrice Labeau, Deputy Provost (Student Life & Learning). These fifteen-minute bookable time slots are an opportunity for students to ask questions, raise concerns, share their experiences, or bring forward ideas for improving student life. The bonus? Free snacks at every meeting.
Meetings can be:
- Booked by students in all years of study, from all faculties and departments, both graduate and undergraduate.
- One-on-one or in small groups (up to four students total).
- About any topic related to student life and learning at McGill; no topic is too big or too small. Example discussions could include:
- An idea for improving the quality of student life at McGill
- A concern about an administrative process that is not serving students as well as it could
- A question about the role of the Office of Student Life and Learning or the Deputy Provost
- An experience you had with a Student Life and Learning unit
Ready to start the conversation? Sign up for a timeslot using the form below.
All meetings on the Downtown campus take place in the James Administration Building, room 303. All meetings on the Macdonald campus take place in the Faculty Lounge, MS2-022. For questions about Chat Day, please email robyn.obermeyer [at] mcgill.ca.