For graduate students only.
This form is to be used for the Additional S/U Option for Winter 2021 only.
Exceptionally for the Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 terms, and where permitted by Faculty regulations and program requirements:
- students may take up to a total of 6 credits over the two terms to be graded as S/U under this Additional S/U Option;
- these credits may be associated with elective, complementary, or required courses; and
- credits designated as S/U under this Additional S/U Option do not count toward the maximum specified by the existing S/U option (10% of the credits taken at McGill to fulfil the degree requirements).
The existing S/U option guidelines (available here) remain in force. You are limited to one S/U request form submission in Winter 2021 but can identify multiple courses on this request.
The deadline to submit this request form for:
- Graduating students, except Law, is 11 May 2021 at 5 pm
- Graduating Law students is 13 May 2021 at 5 pm
- Non-graduating students is 20 May 2021 at 5 pm
Note that choosing the S/U option is final. Once you choose the S/U option for a course, there will not be an opportunity to reverse this decision even if selected by mistake.
Students in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders: The Additional S/U Option is not available to you.