Students who have been admitted to on-line or distance programs will be subject to deregulated fees if they are studying with a residence address outside the province, as the government does not fund the University for credit activities that are followed outside Quebec.
- Certificate Computers and Information Technology
- Certificate Indigenous Business Management
- Certificate Public Administration & Governance
- Diploma Public Administration
- Graduate Diploma Legal Translation
Note 1: All students admitted to the qualifying program for the above programs are also subject to the same fee structure.
Note 2: All students who take courses within the above programs as a special student will also be subject to the same fee structure.
The rates are as follows for 2020-21:
Students studying from within Quebec may see the rates found in the Continuing Studies fee tables which are organized by residency status. Just click on the category that applies to you — Quebec students, non-Quebec Canadian students, or International students— to find your fee estimate.
Students studying from outside Quebec are subject to the following deregulated tuition rates:
- Undergraduate level: $1,344.77 per credit
- Graduate level: $816.67 per credit