The deadline for applications is December 15, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST.
NEW Application Process
There are now two steps to submitting an application.
- STEP 1: The project leader or principal investigator must complete and submit an ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM at least 5 business days prior to submitting the application (www.mcgill.ca/spot/kt).
- STEP 2: Once the online registration form is submitted, you will receive an email with a link to an empty shard folder. You will be able to add, drop and/or edit your application in this folder until the submission deadline. After the submission deadline, access to the folder will be closed.
The application consists of:
1. Online registration form submitted at least 5 business days prior to submitting the application
2. An application form containing:
a) Title of the project
b) Names and affiliations of the investigators
c) Co-ordinates of the team, including e-mail address
d) Signature of each member of the team agreeing to submission of the proposal
e) Layperson abstract, no longer than 250 words
f) The proposal
g) Budget with detailed justification of all costs
3. Employers letter of support (for clinicians applying for stipend)
4. Biosketches for the project leader, principal investigator, and co-principal investigator (if any). No biosketches or CVs are required for the other team members. Use the biosketch template provided on www.mcgill.ca/spot/kt
Edith Strauss Grant Application Documents: CLICK HERE
Questions/assistance with the application or protocol development:
Anita Menon/Diana Zidarov
straussresearch.spot [at] mcgill.ca