Courses Graded as Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (S/U):
As per the Faculty of Arts regulations, only elective courses can be taken under the S/U option
- BSW students are permitted to take up to 6 credits of “elective” courses with the S/U grading option
- See: https://www.mcgill.ca/oasis/academic/courses/satisfactoryunsatisfactory-option
- Courses taken under the S/U option are not included in students’ GPA calculations
- Grades of A through C are converted to “Satisfactory” (S); students who receive a grade of "S" will receive credit for the course
- Grades of D, F, and J are converted to “Unsatisfactory” (U); students who receive a grade of “U” will not receive credit for the course
- Please find the full Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory policy here.