Discover 7 Essential Principles of Great Teaching
The most effective teachers are those who are both purposeful and intentional in their daily work. Built on seven well-researched principles, this resource outlines how new and veteran teachers can thoughtfully cultivate a rich learning environment conducive to the success of every student.
"Any teacher at any stage of teaching has the power to turn things around and begin leading their students toward academic growth.”
— Teaching With Purpose
- Create a classroom based on learning and equality through evidence-based practices.
- Develop strong instructional strategies and classroom management skills.
- Implement formative assessments into everyday studies for student success.
- Understand the importance of perseverance and grit in the classroom setting.
- Acquire best practices for fostering a learning environment that is safe, welcoming, and inclusive.
SolutionTree.com | 877.236.5031