Service Point assists prospective students and applicants with general questions pertaining to admission requirements and the application process.
Detailed information on the application process and our 300 programs of study.
Program descriptions, departmental contacts and information on using UApply.
Need help with something specific?
- Trying to modify information in your application? Complete this contact form.
- How to submit supporting documents.
- English proficiency requirement for undergraduate students and graduate students.
- Information regarding Tuition & Fees.
- Looking for information regarding financial aid? Visit the Scholarships & Student Aid website.
- Are you an international applicant with questions about the immigration process? Visit the International Student Services website.
In accordance with the Quebec’s An Act Respecting Access to Documents Held by Public Bodies and the Protection of Personal Information which protects the confidentiality of personal information and generally declares confidential the records, documents and information concerning staff and students, McGill University is required to obtain consent from current and former students in respect to requests for the release of student information.