Service Point assists current students with enquiries pertaining to their student record, in addition to their fee status and the billing process.
New Students: Review the Registration Resource & Preparation Guide created
- Obtain your new or replacement McGill student ID card.
- Request a copy of your official transcript.
- Need proof that you are a student? Print a Proof of Enrolment letter directly from Minerva (including a letter specifically for RESP providers).
- Use the e-Calendar to find specific information regarding your program.
- Registering for courses (Why do I have a “Hold”?)
- Late Course Withdrawals - for students enrolled in degree programs in the Faculties of Arts and Science
- What documents do I need to study in Quebec?
- Am I eligible for an international fee exemption?
- Do I qualify as a Quebec resident for tuition purposes?
- How much is my tuition? Try our Fee Calculator.
- Understanding the e-bill / How to request a refund
- Granting Guest Access
Didn't find what you're looking for? Try Resources & Services for Students
McGill University is bound by the Act Respecting Access to Documents Held by Public Bodies and the Protection of Personal Information which protects the confidentiality of personal information and generally declares confidential the records, documents and information concerning staff and students.