- Women's writing groups: five reasons to start one (Higher Education Network, 2014)
- Do Babies Matter? Gender and Family in the Ivory Tower (A new book from Rutgers University Press by Mary Ann Mason, Nicholas H. Wolfinger and Marc Goulden)
- Bernstein, B., & Russo, N. F. (2007). Career paths and family in the academy: Progress and challenges. Work, life and family imbalance: How to level the playing field. Praeger Publishers. Pp 89-119.
- Mindell, Phyllis (2001). How to Say It for Women: Communicating with Confidence and Power Using the Language of Success. Prentice Hall Press.
- Karukstis K K, Gourley B L and M Rossi (eds) (2010) Mentoring Strategies to Facilitate the Advancement of Women Faculty.
- Pritchard, P. A. (Ed.) (2011). Success strategies for women in science: A portable mentor. Academic Press.