Help the McGill Varsity Alpine Ski Team step up our game as contenders on the competitive circuit and bring even more pride to the McGill name!
- High-performance coaches and additional coaching staff
- Additional training days to ensure the team is prepared for all races and remains competitive with rival universities
The McGill Varsity Alpine Ski Team is a group of hardworking student-athletes who represent McGill at the highest levels of competition. We push ourselves daily to achieve outstanding results – both on the slopes and in the classroom. In the 2018–2019 season we finished third in the RSEQ conference, and with your help we believe that we can achieve even more!
We are committed to improving our skills and performances this season. The team has two new excellent full-time coaches, as well as a third assistant coach for competition days. Our new dedicated coaching staff aims to improve our team’s techniques as well as our circuit results.
In addition to bringing in new coaches, we are also trying to access more training days on snow. Our sport has a limited season, so every day on the slopes is extremely valuable. The costs associated with additional training days – which includes a bus rental and lane space – would significantly increase our team’s fees.
That is why we are looking to our community for support. Please consider contributing to the McGill Varsity Alpine Ski Team. Every donation helps us on the path to achieving our goals.
- U2 Pharmacology
- Captain of the ski team, and assisting in fundraising for the campaign
- I have been skiing since I was less than 3 years old
- Management, Major in Finance
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Two time Oscar Award winning actress
- I was on MasterChef Junior.
- U2, third year Kinesiology
- Member and Alumni Relations representative
- Competed in Russia representing McGill last winter!