Help the Men's Rugby team improve our training capabilities, participate in more competitive opportunities and grow our global presence.
- Participate in exhibition fixtures, touring matches, and tournaments, including the Canadian University Men's Rugby Championship
- Improve our training facilities and equipment and hire specialized coaching and support staff
- Expand our current recruitment effort
The McGill Men’s Rugby team accomplished incredible things this past year. We began our season with the Covo Cup, winning 47-15 against Harvard in front of a crowd of over 1,500 people. During our RSEQ season, we went 5-1, making it to the RSEQ championship game. Although we lost the final, we made our first appearance at the Canadian University Men's Rugby Championship.
None of this on-field success would have been possible without the support received from our loyal donors. In 2020, we are asking for your help in building on our athletic and academic successes. Your gift will allow our athletes to participate in more tournaments, touring matches, and other exhibition game opportunities around the world. Additionally, it will help us to continue to improve our training and to expand the alumni network. Finally, contributions will support the expansion of our player recruitment process, attracting talent from around the world and growing our program
The McGill Men’s Rugby team calls on the generosity of its supporters to help us have another incredible year, and to continue building this treasured program. Thank you!
- U3 Political Science
- Senior player and part of our leadership team
- Chair of Movember McGill, President of Right to Play, McGill Moustache enthusiast
- U3 Physical and Health Education
- Intramural SpikeBall specialist
- U3 Software Engineering
- Burrito connoisseur